Pierre R. Limousin, MD, FACOG, is an established obstetrician and gynecologist with a private practice located in Miami, Florida. He has 10 years of experience in his field and received his medical degree in 1993 at the State University of Haiti School of Medicine. He interned at Rutgers University and received board certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Limousin is also a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Education and Training
MD at the State University of Haiti School of Medicine
Faculte De Medecine Et De Pharmacie De Tunis, Universite De Tunis Ii MD
UniversitÈ d'Etat d'HaÔti FacultÈ de MÈdecine et de Pharmacie
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Rutgers University, 2006
What do you attribute your success to?
- His personal approach with his patients and continued compassion
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Family, Close Friends
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal (ACOG)
Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33176Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Limousin
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.8950 SW 74th Ct Kendall Florida 33156
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D.7300 Southwest 62nd Place South Miami Florida 33143
- Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG12550 Biscayne Blvd North Miami Florida 33181
- Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD8955 SW 87th Ct Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali MD777 East 25th Street Hialeah Florida 33013