Pierre R. Limousin, MD, FACOG, is an established obstetrician and gynecologist with a private practice located in Miami, Florida. He has 10 years of experience in his field and received his medical degree in 1993 at the State University of Haiti School of Medicine. He interned at Rutgers University and received board certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Limousin is also a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Education and Training
MD at the State University of Haiti School of Medicine
Faculte De Medecine Et De Pharmacie De Tunis, Universite De Tunis Ii MD
UniversitÈ d'Etat d'HaÔti FacultÈ de MÈdecine et de Pharmacie
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Rutgers University, 2006
What do you attribute your success to?
- His personal approach with his patients and continued compassion
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Family, Close Friends
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal (ACOG)
Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33176Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Limousin
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- Ovarian Cancer: Is it Asymptomatic in the Early Stages?
Only three percent of women in the world who are diagnosed with some form of cancer have ovarian cancer. This type of cancer has the highest percentage of deaths in the female population. Every cancer starts when the growth of cells becomes abnormal and out of control. Ovarian cancer begins in the...
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.7867 N KENDALL DR MIAMI FL 33156
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D.7300 Southwest 62nd Place South Miami Florida 33143
- Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG12550 Biscayne Blvd North Miami Florida 33181
- Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD8955 SW 87th Ct Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Yarini Quezada M.D.9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138