Kevin R. Edwards, DDS, is an established advanced endodontic specialist with a private practice, Edwards Endodontics, located in Portland, Oregon. He has 15 years of experience in the dental field and special expertise in endodontics. Dr. Edwards has designed and built an advanced endodontic specialty practice. He attended the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco California, where he obtained his DDS degree as the valedictorian of his class and received additional honors of excellence. Dr. Edwards continued his postdoctoral studies at the University of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia, where he received his certificate of endodontics, again with highest honors, and he was awarded the Louis l. Grossman Award as the top endodontic resident. He is board certified by the American Board of Endodontics and member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Endodontists.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science at Brigham Young University; DDS at the University of the Pacific
American Board of Endodontics
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Louis I. Grossman Award, Top Endodontic Resident
- Endodontics, University of Pennsylvania
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Association of Endodontists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, inspired by family
Hobbies / Sports
- Lacrosse Coach, Snow Skiing, Boating
Kevin R. Edwards DDS< LLC's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Kevin R. Edwards DDS< LLC | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kevin R. Edwards DDS< LLC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD 17895 NW Evergreen Pkwy Beaverton Oregon 97006
- Dr. Katherine M. Graham D.M.D. 12672 NW Barnes Rd Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD 1600 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD 833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD 4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD 9300 NE Vancouver Mall Dr Vancouver Washington 98662