Former Chief of Pediatric Dentistry, Cook County, Illinois.
Education and Training
DDS at the University of Michigan
American Board of General Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Attending a fantastic school, taking ample amounts of post graduate courses, and staying abreast of new technology and changes in the industry.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Dentistry Today
Dr. William Cullen Kirkling D.D.S.'s Practice location
, IL 60616Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60616Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60615Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Cullen Kirkling D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Cullen Kirkling D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Goran Kralj DDS2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Lee J. Crisanti D.D.S.2959 S Wallace St Chicago IL 60616
- Prasad B Gonavarum D.D.S.2413 S State St Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Betsy H Enriquez D.D.S.736 W 35th St Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Pauletta Young DDS333 E 35th St Chicago IL 60616
- Richard Wai choy Shum DDS2124 S Archer Ave Chicago IL 60616