Loay Shadid Deifallah, DDS, is an established dentist with Durham Dental Center in South Plainfield, South California. He has 23 years of clinical experience and completed his post-secondary education at New York University??s School of Dentistry. He has made a significant commitment to continuing education in all phases of dentistry. This includes implants, cosmetic dentistry, root canals and crown and bridge. Additionally, Dr. Deifallah belongs to the American Dental Association and New Jersey Dental Association.
Education and Training
DDS at New York University
Certified in Laser Gum Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work.
- He volunteers in the New Jersey County Pediatric Dental Program helping disadvantaged children in need of dental care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Fishing, Volunteering
Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS's Practice location
South Plainfield, New Jersey 07080Get Direction
RARITAN, NJ 08869Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Deifallah
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- WIlliam F. Scott DMD161 Washington Valley Rd Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Steven Hal Brenman DMD1311 Bay Street Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D.171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Herko M.P.H., D.D.S.571 Central Ave New Providence NJ 07974