Loay Shadid Deifallah, DDS, is an established dentist with Durham Dental Center in South Plainfield, South California. He has 23 years of clinical experience and completed his post-secondary education at New York Universityâ??s School of Dentistry. He has made a significant commitment to continuing education in all phases of dentistry. This includes implants, cosmetic dentistry, root canals and crown and bridge. Additionally, Dr. Deifallah belongs to the American Dental Association and New Jersey Dental Association.
Education and Training
DDS at New York University
Certified in Laser Gum Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work.
- He volunteers in the New Jersey County Pediatric Dental Program helping disadvantaged children in need of dental care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Fishing, Volunteering
Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS's Practice location
South Plainfield, New Jersey 07080Get Direction
RARITAN, NJ 08869Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Deifallah
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- WIlliam F. Scott DMD161 Washington Valley Rd Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.45 Prospect St South Orange NJ 07079
- Dr. Steven Hal Brenman DMD1311 Bay Street Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Herko M.P.H., D.D.S.571 Central Ave, Suite 100 New Providence NJ 07974
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D.171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882