Amandeep K. Dhillon, MD, is an established neurologist and critical care physician with Spring Valley Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. He received his medical degree in India and served his residency at Syracuse University. Dr. Dhillon is fellowship trained at Mayo Clinic and is a member of the American Heart Association and Nevada Donor Network.
Dr. Amandeep K. Dhillon MD's Videos
Education and Training
MD in India
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Faculty at Valley Hospital Medical Center -
- Lead Stroke Award- 2016
- Mayo Clinic
Professional Society Memberships
- American Heart Association, Nevada Donor Network
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Running, Fitness, Outdoors, Reading, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical publications and research
Dr. Amandeep K. Dhillon MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89131Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89147Get Direction
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Jason E Garber M.D.3012 S DURANGO DR LAS VEGAS NV 89117
- Dr. Keith S Blum DO7730 West Sahara Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin M.D.653 N TOWN CENTER DR LAS VEGAS NV 89144
- Dr. Randal Raymond Peoples MD10001 S Eastern Ave Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Stuart S Kaplan M.D.3061 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas NV 89109
- Dr. Michael E Seiff M.D.8530 W SUNSET RD LAS VEGAS NV 89113