Amandeep K. Dhillon, MD, is an established neurologist and critical care physician with Spring Valley Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. He received his medical degree in India and served his residency at Syracuse University. Dr. Dhillon is fellowship trained at Mayo Clinic and is a member of the American Heart Association and Nevada Donor Network.
Dr. Amandeep K. Dhillon MD's Videos
Education and Training
MD in India
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Faculty at Valley Hospital Medical Center -
- Lead Stroke Award- 2016
- Mayo Clinic
Professional Society Memberships
- American Heart Association, Nevada Donor Network
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Running, Fitness, Outdoors, Reading, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical publications and research
Dr. Amandeep K. Dhillon MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89131Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89147Get Direction
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Dr. Mohamed M. Abdulhamid M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Walter Allan Hall M.D.725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Clifford B Soults MD739 IRVING AVE STE 600 SYRACUSE NY 13210
- Dr. Satish Krishnamurthy M.D.725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Michael P Owen MD475 IRVING AVE SYRACUSE NY 13210
- Dr. Michael C Shende MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210