Bella Aloyts, DO, is an established family physician with 21st Century Medical PC in Brooklyn, New York. She obtained her doctorate of osteopathic medicine at the College of Osteopathic Medicine, NYIT. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association.
Education and Training
DO at the College of Osteopathic Medicine
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1996
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1996
American Board of Family Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instructor, Touro College -
- Coney Island Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her passion for medicine and dedication to her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- AAFP Family Medicine Journals
- Coney Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Bella Aloyts DO's Practice location
BROOKLYN, NY 11204Get Direction
Brooklyn, MI 49230Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bella Aloyts DO | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bella Aloyts DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Dr. Tamara Anna Marie Saukin MD1920 Richmond Road Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD41 East 8th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1042 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD46 Essex St Jersey City New Jersey 07302
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.418 East 138 th street Bronx NY 11454
- Dr. Dmitry Zhukovski D.O.1711 Sheepshead Bay Rd Brooklyn NY 11235