Maria Grammenos, DDS, is a dentist at Sachem Dental Group in Selden, New York and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, where she teaches medical residents. Dr. Grammenos was educated at New York University and was Chief Resident at Long Island Jewish Medical Center from 1996-1998. With over 20 years of experience in her field, she is a professional member of the American Dental Association and the New York State Dental Association.
Education and Training
Undergrad and DDS at New York University
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches Residents, Long Island Jewish Medical Center -
- Chief Resident at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, 1996-1998
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association
Articles and Publications
- Published in Dental School
What do you attribute your success to?
- Enjoying what she does
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of the American Dental Association, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Maria Grammenos DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Maria Grammenos DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Maria Grammenos DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grammenos
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Dr. Aaron Kramer DDS516 Hawkins Ave Lake Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Dr. Steven R Green D.D.S.160 Commack Rd Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Steven Russ Feigelson D.D.S.69 Veterans Memorial Hwy Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Mitchell Neil Shapiro DDS373 Rte 111 #16 Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Joseph I Ayoub DMD315 Walt Whitman Rd South Huntington NY 11746