Dr. Veena Subramanian practices Neuropathology in Davie, Florida. Dr. Subramanian studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
MD at Madras Medical College
Stanley Medical College/University Hospital MD
Madras Medical College 1995
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor, Ohio State University -
- Chief of Neurology, Memorial Hospital West -
- David Kotlarek Award for Excellence and Compassion in Patient Care, 2000
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Brain Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Ohio State University Medical Center 1998
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
- Neurology, Ohio State University
Professional Society Memberships
- Florida Medical Association, American Academy of Neurology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her training at Ohio State University as well as her co-workers and mentors along the way.
Hobbies / Sports
- Music, Singing, Martial Arts
Favorite professional publications
- Compendium Journal
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Westside Regional Medical Center
Dr. Veena Subramanian MD's Practice location
Davie, Florida 33330Get Direction
PLANTATION, FL 33324Get Direction
Hollywood, FL 33027Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Veena Subramanian MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Veena Subramanian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Subramanian
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- An In-Depth Look At How Alzheimer's Affects the Brain
The brain's structure is made up of billions of neurons that connect to each other. These connections have stored the memories and abilities we gain during our lifetime. Every day, countless electrical impulses, called synapses, are transmitted through these connections, which make up basically...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- What to Expect After a Stroke
A stroke is a condition in which the brain is deprived of the required blood supply or there is a blood clot formation in a blood vessel in the brain. Strokes can be either caused by internal bleeding (hemorrhagic stroke) or by inadequate blood flow, which can also lead to the death of healthy brain...
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.9999 NE 2nd Avenue Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Raghav Govindarajan2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard Weston Florida 33331
- Ellen Edgar M.D.1311 Brightwater Ave Brooklyn NJ 11235
- Dr. Ariol Labrada M.D.7100 West 20th Avenue Hialeah Florida 33016
- Dr. Thomas C. Hammond MD50 E Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33064
- Dr. Anabelle Maldonado-medina MD1190 Nw 95 Street Miami FL 33150