Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.
Dentist36 Chauncy St Boston Massachusetts , 02111
Maged El-Malecki, DMD, is a dentist at Boston Dental in Boston, Massachusetts with over 14 years of experience specializing in implantology, orthodontics, and aesthetic dentistry. Dr. El-Malecki was educated at Boston University, where he also completed his internship. To stay up-to-date in his field, he maintains professional memberships in the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and International Public Speaking -
- Boston University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Articles and Publications
- Paper on Clinical Practice
What do you attribute your success to?
- Luck, hard work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, International Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Dentistry
Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, Massachusetts 02111Get Direction
ARLINGTON, MA 02474Get Direction
Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-Malecki
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.608 Washington St Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Michael A. Scialabba DDS2 ESSEX CENTER DR PEABODY MA 01960
- Dr. Ankoo Raina DMD274 Newbury St Boston MA 02116
- Ronnie Du DMD323 Boston Post Road Sudbury MA 01776
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.233 BOSTON POST RD WAYLAND MA 01778
- Sarah Reittinger D.M.D.5 Fan Pier Blvd Unit 1009 Boston MA 02210