Maged El-Malecki, DMD, is a dentist at Boston Dental in Boston, Massachusetts with over 14 years of experience specializing in implantology, orthodontics, and aesthetic dentistry. Dr. El-Malecki was educated at Boston University, where he also completed his internship. To stay up-to-date in his field, he maintains professional memberships in the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and International Public Speaking -
- Boston University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Articles and Publications
- Paper on Clinical Practice
What do you attribute your success to?
- Luck, hard work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, International Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Dentistry
Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, Massachusetts 02111Get Direction
ARLINGTON, MA 02474Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-Malecki
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Michael A. Scialabba DDS39 Cross St. Peabody Massachusetts 01960
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Mukunda Dogiparthi DMD319 Lynnway Lynn MA 01901
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.21 Totman St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Maria Lourdes Longo D.M.D.1037 Beacon St Brookline Massachusetts 02446
- Dr. Janiene Gresla D.D.S.120 Cambridge St Burlington Massachusetts 01803