Kathleen Murphy DDS
Dentist | General Practice2921 W 120th Ave Unit 210 Westminster Colorado, 80234
Dr. Kathleen Murphy is a Dentist practicing in Westminster, Colorado. Dr. Murphy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DDS at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Metro Denver Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetic
- Seattle Study Club
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Metro Denver Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Putting patients first
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking and Travel
Kathleen Murphy DDS's Practice location
Westminster, Colorado 80234Get Direction
WESTMINSTER, CO 80234Get Direction
Denver, CO 80233Get Direction
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS677 S Federal Blvd Denver CO 80219
- Evin Worthington1565 Raleigh St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili DDS1200 28th St Boulder CO 80303
- Dr. Roger Druckman D.D.S.90 Madison St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS9981 N Washington St Denver CO 80229
- John Montoya3400 Penrose Pl Boulder CO 80301