Emily Caldwell is a pediatric optometrist practicing in MEMPHIS, TN. Emily specializes in providing eye care services to children. As an optometrist, Emily performs eye evaluations, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Emily is specifically trained to examine and treat visual disorders in children. Pediatric optometrists will typically prescribe children glasses until age 12, and around 12 years of age children can be prescribed contact lenses.
Dr. Emily Knox Caldwell OD's Practice location
MEMPHIS, TN 38104Get Direction
Dr. Emily Knox Caldwell OD's reviewsWrite Review
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Can Multiple Myeloma Affect Anyone at Any Age?
Multiple myeloma, which is a blood cancer, forms in white blood cells that assist in fighting infections. The cancer cells manufacture in bone marrow and overtake primary blood cells, creating unusual proteins which can cause harm to your kidneys.Multiple myeloma affects various body parts....
- Antibiotic Use in Early Life Found to Not Be Linked to Celiac Disease
Researchers are continuously trying to understand the upsurge of celiac disease. While predisposition has been known as a factor, it does not explain the sharp rise, as genes are not changing that fast.So, there must be environmental factors responsible in some way. Researchers are investigating the...
- Dr. Angela Carol Howell O.D.1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Jennifer D Idoni OD1245 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Kelsey Deitz O.D.1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Daniel Gunn Fuller O.D.1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Daniel Erin Smith O.D.1245 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Jenna Marie Liechty O.D.1245 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104