Beatrice Renee Hecker, MD, is an OBGYN with her own private practice in Miami, Florida and is affiliated with Baptist Health System. With over 40 years of experience, she specializes in menopause, vaginitis, hysteroscopy, and basic infertility. Dr. Hecker was educated at the Central University of Venezuela, where she also completed her residency. She is a professional member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the William A. Little Ob-Gyn Alumni Society, and her practice has been named Best Clinic in South Florida for Academic Achievement by Baptist Health.
Education and Training
MD at the Central University of Venezuela
Univ Central De Venezuela- Esc De Med "luis Razetti"- Caracas 1971
Universidad Central De Venezuela--Luis Razetti, Escuela De Medicine 1971
Universidad Central de Venezuela Escuela de Medicina Luis Razetti 1971
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Clinic in South Florida for Academic Achievement Awarded Yearly from Baptist Health
- Stress Incontinence
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
- Central University of Venezuela
Professional Society Memberships
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, William A. Little Ob-Gyn Alumni Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- She is kind, listens, and speaks to her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Growing and Taking Care of Orchids
Favorite professional publications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Journals
Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33176Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.7867 N KENDALL DR MIAMI FL 33156
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D.7300 Southwest 62nd Place South Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD8950 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG12550 Biscayne Blvd North Miami Florida 33181
- Dr. Yarini Quezada M.D.9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138