Beatrice Renee Hecker, MD, is an OBGYN with her own private practice in Miami, Florida and is affiliated with Baptist Health System. With over 40 years of experience, she specializes in menopause, vaginitis, hysteroscopy, and basic infertility. Dr. Hecker was educated at the Central University of Venezuela, where she also completed her residency. She is a professional member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the William A. Little Ob-Gyn Alumni Society, and her practice has been named Best Clinic in South Florida for Academic Achievement by Baptist Health.
Education and Training
MD at the Central University of Venezuela
Univ Central De Venezuela- Esc De Med "luis Razetti"- Caracas 1971
Universidad Central De Venezuela--Luis Razetti, Escuela De Medicine 1971
Universidad Central de Venezuela Escuela de Medicina Luis Razetti 1971
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Clinic in South Florida for Academic Achievement Awarded Yearly from Baptist Health
- Stress Incontinence
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
- Central University of Venezuela
Professional Society Memberships
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, William A. Little Ob-Gyn Alumni Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- She is kind, listens, and speaks to her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Growing and Taking Care of Orchids
Favorite professional publications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Journals
- Baptist Health System
Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33176Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.8950 SW 74th Ct Kendall Florida 33156
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D.7300 Southwest 62nd Place South Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD8950 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG12550 Biscayne Blvd North Miami Florida 33181
- Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali MD777 East 25th Street Hialeah Florida 33013