Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)8955 SW 87th Ct Suite 115 Miami FL, 33176
Beatrice Renee Hecker, MD, is an OBGYN with her own private practice in Miami, Florida and is affiliated with Baptist Health System. With over 40 years of experience, she specializes in menopause, vaginitis, hysteroscopy, and basic infertility. Dr. Hecker was educated at the Central University of Venezuela, where she also completed her residency. She is a professional member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the William A. Little Ob-Gyn Alumni Society, and her practice has been named Best Clinic in South Florida for Academic Achievement by Baptist Health.
Education and Training
MD at the Central University of Venezuela
Univ Central De Venezuela- Esc De Med "luis Razetti"- Caracas 1971
Universidad Central De Venezuela--Luis Razetti, Escuela De Medicine 1971
Universidad Central de Venezuela Escuela de Medicina Luis Razetti 1971
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Clinic in South Florida for Academic Achievement Awarded Yearly from Baptist Health
- Stress Incontinence
Professional Society Memberships
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, William A. Little Ob-Gyn Alumni Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- She is kind, listens, and speaks to her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Growing and Taking Care of Orchids
Favorite professional publications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Journals
Dr. Beatrice Renee Hecker MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33176Get Direction
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Endometriosis and Infertility
Endometriosis is one of main causes of infertility among women. However, there is no single cause when it comes to endometriosis. Rather, there are several factors that decrease the chances of conception among women diagnosed with endometriosis.The real cause of endometriosis is not known, even...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD8950 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG12550 Biscayne Blvd North Miami Florida 33181
- Dr. Yarini Quezada M.D.9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali MD705 E 26th St Hialeah FL 33013
- Dr. Letty M. Villa M.D.6705 SW 57th Ave Coral Gables FL 33143