Dr. Rick Nicolini is a general dentist practicing in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Nicolini specializes in the restoration and replacement and repairing of teeth, maintenance, and prevention of oral tissues, and to provide comfort, appearance, and function either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with dental implants, partial and complete dentures. Free bleaching after new patient exam, x-rays and cleaning. Free implant consultations and 2nd opinions welcome.
Education and Training
Bachelor Degree and DDS at the University of Illinois
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Patient Choice Award, 2015
- Best Expertise, 2016
- Top Doctor 2017FINDATOPDOC
- Best Dentists Seattle2015Opencare
- Best Dentists in Seattle2016Expertise
Professional Society Memberships
- Bolender Prosthodontic Study Club (TOADS= Total Oral and Dental Studies), American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Seattle-King County Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being experienced, conscientious and attention to detail.
Hobbies / Sports
- Snowboarding, Fishing, Hiking
Rick Nicolini DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Rick Nicolini DDS | Dentist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rick Nicolini DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. James W. Cherberg DDS MSD PS 509 Olive Way Seattle Washington 98101
- Dr. Goichi Shiotsu DDS 2825 80th Ave Se Mercer Island WA 98040
- Dr. Chandur Pk Wadhwani DDS, MSD 1200 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Xavier Lepe DDS 1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Dean Elias Kois DMD 1001 Fairview Ave N Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Michael Kevin Joe D.D.S. 3216 Ne 45th Pl Seattle WA 98105