Dr. Lisa P. Maestas D.O.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology4650 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
I am a radiation oncologist at the Rockwood Cancer and Blood Specialty Center in Spokane Washington.
Education and Training
DO at West Virginia University
The American Board of Radiology- Radiation Oncology and American Osteopathic Board of Radiology- Radiation Oncology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
What do you attribute your success to?
Training as an Osteopathic physician and mywillingness to collaborate with oncology peers locally and across the country to gain perspectives and input.
Wider Circle based in Washington DC
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Camping, Cycling, Healthy Coking, Art and Cub Scouts
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical publications, books and journals
Dr. Lisa P. Maestas D.O.'s Practice location
Spokane Valley, Washington 99216Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Lisa P. Maestas D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maestas
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Dr. Gregg Franklin MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Joel H. Elconin MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Amanda J Story M.D.4650 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Paul A Anthony MD4650 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Bryan W Goss MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Heyoung L Mcbride M.D,4650 JEFFERSON LN NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109