Dr. Stephen Campbell is a family practitioner practicing in Shoreline, Washington . Dr. Campbell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Campbell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD's Videos
Education and Training
MD at The University of British Columbia
Univ Of British Columbia- Fac Of Med- Vancouver- Bc- Canada 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, National and International Public Speaking -
- University of Alberta, 1997
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians, the Washington Academy of Family Physicians, the American Association for Physician Leadership
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, putting the patient first, being a good listener and working well with a team.
Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD's Practice location
EVERETT, WA 98201Get Direction
Mankato, MN 56001Get Direction
Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campbell
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Denise Kraft MD1200 112th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- KRYSTAL RICHARDSON4411 FREMONT AVE N SEATTLE WA 98103
- Dr. Alisa J. Blitz-seibert M.D.10452 Silverdale Way Nw Silverdale WA 98383
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.4550 FAUNTLEROY WAY SW SEATTLE WA 98126
- Dr. Michael S Shamseldin MD7210 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98115