Provides individual and family therapy with patients of all ages; including offering a range of behavioral, emotional, cognitive, and neuropsychological assessments for children and adults. Assessment expertise in the areas of:
•Traumatic brain injuries and post concussion syndrome
•Ischemic attacks, strokes, vascular disorders
•Brain tumors and impairments secondary to chemotherapy and radiation
•Emotional and stress related disorders (PTSD)
•Degenerative disorders, such as parkinsons disease
•Attention deficit disorders
•Autism spectrum disorders
•Bariatric surgery candidates
Education and Training
Doctorate Degree at Adler University
Postdoctorate Degree at Mathers Clinic
Farleigh Dickinson MSCP 2018
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional and National Public Speaking -
- American Academy for Clinical Neuropsychology
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Elgin ( Elgin, IL )
Dr. Brandi K. Boan PSYD's Practice location
Rockford, Illinois 61107Get Direction
Elgin, Il 60123Get Direction
Romeoville, IL 60446Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brandi K. Boan PSYD | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brandi K. Boan PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boan
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Dr. Frederick W. McNelly PHD631 N Longwood St Rockford Illinois 61107
- Dr. Kyle J Cushing PSY.D.2823 Glenwood Ave Rockford IL 61101
- Dr. Cindy A Stear PSY.D.5334 Williams Dr Roscoe IL 61073
- Dr. Lisa A Breisch PSYD7120 Windsor Lake Pkwy Loves Park IL 61111
- Dr. Patricia M Koltun PSY.D.5758 Elaine Dr Rockford IL 61108
- Dr. Farah Naz Pathan MD1601 Parkview Ave Rockford IL 61107