Dr. Victor Chueng D.D.S.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics202 Water St Suite B Naugatuck Connecticut, 06770
Dr. Victor Chueng is a prosthodontist practicing in Naugatuck, Connecticut. Dr. Chueng specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Education and Training
DDS at Columbia University
Areas of expertise and specialization
- New York Academy of Oral Rehabilitation Award
- Graduated With Honors From Columbia University
- Consumer Research Report Top Dentist Award- 2011, 2012, 2013
Professional Society Memberships
- California Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Satisfaction of helping others smile keeps him motivated and interested in his practice, he is always seeking ways to provide the best patient care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Martial Arts
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Victor Chueng D.D.S.'s Practice location
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11220Get Direction
- What are the Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. The word arthritis refers to joint inflammation, and includes different types of joint problems with different symptoms, including pain, stiffness, and swelling. The two most common forms of arthritis are osteoarthritis and...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- Reasons for Ketones in Urine
What are ketones?Everybody has ketones. The body produces ketones when there is not enough insulin that will convert sugar into energy. Ketones are chemicals produced by the liver from fatty acids. The liver then sends ketones into the bloodstream, so the tissues and muscles can utilize them as...
- Tips for Keeping Great Documentation of Nursing Career
Nursing is not a profession just about skills, it is also about people's vocational needs.Given their role as caregivers, it is obvious that these professionals should be interested in their patients and what they have to say about the way they feel.Some time ago the following question was asked to...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Polina P Simanovich DMD727 BROAD ST MERIDEN CT 06450
- Dr. Natalie Tumeniuk D.M.D21 W Clark St Milford CT 06460
- Dr. Joseph A Cydylo D.M.D146 Farmington Ave Bristol CT 06010
- Dr. Maria Chartzoulakis D.M.D.685 MAIN ST S SOUTHBURY CT 06488
- Dr. Benoy Kannikattel George BDS, DDS685 Queen St Southington CT 06489
- Dr. Behnoush Rashedi DMD, MS, MSED405 Highland Ave Waterbury CT 06708