Dr. Nancy Braden is a pediatrician practicing in PHOENIX, AZ. Dr. Braden is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Braden diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Braden can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1980
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Childrens Hosp, Clinical Pharmacology; Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics; Oh State Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Nancy Jo Braden M.D.'s Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85029Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Jo Braden M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Braden
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Dr. Andrew K Odionu MD10835 NORTH 25TH AVENUE PHOENIX AZ 85029
- Dr. Wassim Ballan MD10835 North 25th Avenue Phoenix AZ 85029
- Dr. Howard Kandell MD11001 N Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix AZ 85029
- Dr. Vinodh Vasudevan M.D.10835 North 25th Avenue Phoenix AZ 85029
- Dr. Ana Maria Sierra de aragon M.D.10835 N 25th Ave Phoenix AZ 85029
- Dr. Bonnie Chiang M.D.10835 North 25th Avenue Phoenix AZ 85029