Education and Training
DMD from the University of Pittsburgh
University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1999
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor’s Award 2016Top Doctor’s
- General Treatments
- Fillings / Restorations
- Gum Disease Laser Therapy
- Non-surgical Root Canal
- Snoring / Sleep Apnea
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Porcelain Vaneers
- Inlays & Onlays
- Whitening – Lasersmile
- Dental Health
- Oral Hygiene
- Child Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning (prophylaxis)
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Dental Implants
- Iv Sedation
- Board CertifiedWREB
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association (ADA)
- Professional MemberWashington State Dental Association (WSDA)
- Professional MemberClark County Dental Society (CCDS)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Loves dentistry and making people smile
Areas of research
Teaching and speaking
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Cycling, Biking , travelling
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD 17895 NW Evergreen Pkwy Beaverton Oregon 97006
- Dr. Katherine M. Graham D.M.D. 12672 NW Barnes Rd Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD 1600 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD 833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD 4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Linh B Tran DMD 9370 SW Greenburg Rd Portland OR 97223