Education and Training
DMD from the University of Pittsburgh
University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1999
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor’s Award 2016 Top Doctor’s
- General Treatments
- Fillings / Restorations
- Gum Disease Laser Therapy
- Non-surgical Root Canal
- Snoring / Sleep Apnea
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Porcelain Vaneers
- Inlays & Onlays
- Whitening – Lasersmile
- Dental Health
- Oral Hygiene
- Child Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning (prophylaxis)
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Dental Implants
- Iv Sedation
- Board Certified WREB
- Professional Member American Dental Association (ADA)
- Professional Member Washington State Dental Association (WSDA)
- Professional Member Clark County Dental Society (CCDS)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Loves dentistry and making people smile
Areas of research
Teaching and speaking
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Cycling, Biking , travelling
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD17895 NW Evergreen Pkwy Beaverton Oregon 97006
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD1600 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Dr. Donald Nimz DMD16230 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD MILWAUKIE OR 97267
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D.833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205