Mohsen T. Moghaddam, MD, is an otolaryngologist and family practitioner at Tarzana Multi-Specialty Center in Tarzana, California with over 38 years of experience specializing in family medicine and ear, nose, and throat. Educated at Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Dr. Moghaddam completed an internship at Southampton General Hospital and a residency at University of Southern California. To stay current in his field, he maintains professional memberships in the American Medical Association and the British Medical Association.
Education and Training
MD at Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
Clinical Professor 1962
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Hearing Loss
- Acid Reflux
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- University of Southern California, 1978
- Southampton General Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, British Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Relating to his patients by putting them first and keeping them informed.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association
Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam M.D.'s Practice location
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- Dr. Michel Babajanian M.D.2080 Century Park East Los Angeles California 90067
- Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D.1485 Main Street Saint Helena California 94574
- Chester F Griffiths MD, FACS11645 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90025
- Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn M.D.200 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Philip Daniel Knott MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Mani Zadeh M.D.2080 Century Park East Los Angeles California 90067