Mrs. Liat Moore DMD
Dentist334 Washington St Norwell MA, 02061
Dr. Liat Moore is a Dentist practicing in Norwell, MA. Dr. Moore specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science/Pre Med at Brandeis University; DMD at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, The National Association of Professional Women, Seattle Study Club
What do you attribute your success to?
- Enjoying what she does and loving her work. She cares about restoring and maintaining oral health and helping to give the confidence that a healthy smile can bring.
Mrs. Liat Moore DMD's Practice location
Norwell, MA 02061Get Direction
Mrs. Liat Moore DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.608 Washington St Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Ankoo Raina DMD274 Newbury St Boston MA 02116
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.300 Longwood Avenue Boston MA 02115
- Sarah Reittinger D.M.D.5 Fan Pier Blvd Unit 1009 Boston MA 02210
- Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.36 Chauncy St Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Dr. Maria Lourdes Longo D.M.D.1037 BEACON ST BROOKLINE MA 02446