Dr. Negar Beheshti practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in , MA. Dr. Beheshti evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Beheshti seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
MD at the University of Minnesota Medical School
U of Minnesota Med Sch Minneapolis MD
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Advanced Admission to the
- Systems of Care: The Road Ahead for Policy & Practice American Academ
- AACAP Educational Outreach Program Award for Child & Adolescent Psych
- AACAP Outstanding Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Resident Award
- 11/2007-6/2008 Von L. Meyer Award-Children's Hospital Boston.
- UMassMemorial Medical Group Physician Leadership Development Program 2011
- Acceptance to Michael Porter's Value Based Health Care Delivery Inten 2013
- Acceptance to AAMC Early Career Women 2013 Faculty Professional Devel 2013
- Member UMass Memorial Medical Group
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Boston/Harvard Medical School (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- Boston Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Psychiatric Association, Massachusetts Psychiatric Society
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing Piano, Exercise
Dr. Negar Beheshti M.D.'s Practice location
, MA 01605Get Direction
Worcester, MA 1605Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01655Get Direction
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Negar Beheshti M.D. | Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Negar Beheshti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beheshti
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Are Stimulants Good for My Child?
Most parents whose children suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) reject the consumption of caffeinated drinks. They often think that such drinks could worsen their children’s symptoms. So why do medical doctors prescribe sedatives to kids experiencing severe ADHD...