Dr. Eric Coontz is a Dentist practicing in , . Dr. Coontz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
American Board of Periodontology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate Professor and Faculty at the University of New Mexico -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His perseverance, and treating patients as he would a family member. He develops strong relationships that lead to successful treatment.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine
Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY's Practice location
, 87113Get Direction
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113Get Direction
ZUNI, NM 87327Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Valerie Ann Wroblewski DDS8210 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Christopher Gallegos DDS6230 PASEO DEL NORTE NE STE B ALBUQUERQUE NM 87113
- Dr. David Dominic Dalise DDS8500 WAHINGTON ST NE ALBUQURQUE NM 87113
- Dr. Tamera Page Coffman DDS8220 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Jasmine Shakya DDS6230 PASEO DEL NORTE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87113
- Dr. Ashlee Lauren Bower DMD9008 Washington St Ne Albuquerque NM 87113