Dr. Eric Coontz is a Dentist practicing in , . Dr. Coontz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
American Board of Periodontology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate Professor and Faculty at the University of New Mexico -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His perseverance, and treating patients as he would a family member. He develops strong relationships that lead to successful treatment.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine
Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY's Practice location
, 87113Get Direction
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113Get Direction
ZUNI, NM 87327Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Valerie Ann Wroblewski DDS8210 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Christopher Gallegos DDS6230 PASEO DEL NORTE NE STE B ALBUQUERQUE NM 87113
- Dr. David Dominic Dalise DDS8500 WAHINGTON ST NE ALBUQURQUE NM 87113
- Trevor M Davis DMD6230 Paseo Del Norte Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Steven Edward Holbrook DMD8228 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Ashlee Lauren Bower DMD9008 Washington St Ne Albuquerque NM 87113