Dr. Perry Jones III is a Dentist practicing in , WA. Dr. Jones III specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Washington
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Taught at the University of Washington School of Dentistry -
- Many Sailboat Racing Awards
- Inspirational Award Winner
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Providing energy and a great example in healthcare by staying fit and healthy himself.
Hobbies / Sports
- Racing Bikes, Surfing, Skiing, Coaching; Ski Racing, Baseball, Soccer
Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS's Practice location
, WA 98107Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98107Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones III
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dr. Dominick Joseph Curalli DDS600 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Megan D Jones DDS6135 Seaview Ave Nw Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Carol A Friedel DDS6319 24th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Veronica C Bello D.D.S., M.S.D.1434a Nw 59th St Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Craig Jon Anderson D.D.S.1801 Nw Market St Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Erik W Bala D.D.S.6135 Seaview Ave Nw Seattle WA 98107