Joseph A. Ortlieb, DDS, is an established general and cosmetic dentist with Deerfield Beach Partners in Dentistry, a private practice located in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Dr. Ortlieb has an impressive career spanning 30 years and holds special expertise in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. He received his dental degree in 1986 at New York University. Dr. Ortlieb is an active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Florida Dental Association, the Broward County Dental Association, and the Rotary Club of Deerfield Beach.
Education and Training
DDS at New York University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Florida Dental Association, Broward County Dental Association, Rotary Club of Deerfield Beach
What do you attribute your success to?
- Listening to her patients, treating them like family and continued education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cycling, Working Out at the Gym
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ortlieb
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dr. Rasmi A. Akel D.M.D.12300 S Shore Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Mr. Santiago P Roldan DMD1501 Se 23rd Ave Pompano Beach FL 33062
- Dr. Maritza Lazcano Other10051 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines FL 33024
- Dr. Nathaniel R. Staller D.D.S.5869 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Florida 33484
- Keith Blessitt D.M.D.2420 N Tamiami Trail Nokomis Florida 34275