Joseph A. Ortlieb, DDS, is an established general and cosmetic dentist with Deerfield Beach Partners in Dentistry, a private practice located in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Dr. Ortlieb has an impressive career spanning 30 years and holds special expertise in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. He received his dental degree in 1986 at New York University. Dr. Ortlieb is an active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Florida Dental Association, the Broward County Dental Association, and the Rotary Club of Deerfield Beach.
Education and Training
DDS at New York University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Florida Dental Association, Broward County Dental Association, Rotary Club of Deerfield Beach
What do you attribute your success to?
- Listening to her patients, treating them like family and continued education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cycling, Working Out at the Gym
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ortlieb
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Charmaine Johnson-Leong2717 E Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33306
- Dr. Rasmi A. Akel D.M.D.7593 Boynton Beach Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Mr. Santiago P Roldan DMD1501 Se 23rd Ave Pompano Beach FL 33062
- Dr. Maritza Lazcano Other2708 E ATLANTIC BLVD POMPANO BEACH FL 33062
- Dr. Nathaniel R. Staller D.D.S.5869 W ATLANTIC AVE DELRAY BEACH FL 33484