Team Physician for Major League Baseball and US Figure Skating
Education and Training
MD at Palms of Pasadena Hospital
American Board of Family Medicine- Primary Care
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Community President
- Patient Excellence Award
What do you attribute your success to?
- Taking care and giving back to the community, listening to patients, compassion and patient excellence.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Lectures, Research
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical publications, research and journals
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Dr. Tim P. Carlson MD's Practice location
South Pasadena, Florida 33707Get Direction
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tim P. Carlson MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tim P. Carlson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carlson
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Margaret Teresa Nusca M.D.690 4th Ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Susan C. Beaven6387 Central Avenue St. Petersburg Florida 33710
- Dr. Bob Wallace MD721 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St S Saint Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Norman Urich D.O.1762 N Fort Harrison Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Dr. Anthony A. Ombogo M.D.700 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Kunal Amin MD750 Broadway Fort Wayne IN 46802