Rima Bazzi, DDS, is an established dentist working with Contemporary Dentistry in Canton, Michigan. She has 22 years of experience in the dental field and special expertise in cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, and orthodontics. Dr. Bazzi excelled at the University of Detroit-Mercy School of Dentistry where she attained the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1999. Previously, she received the National Honor Society award for outstanding achievement from Wayne State University. She has completed extensive post-doctoral training in orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry and is an active member, certified instructor, and fellow of the International Association of Orthodontics. Her continued interest in orthodontics also led her into becoming a premier certified provider for Invisalign treatment.
Education and Training
University of Detroit- Mercy School of Dentistry
Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- National Honor Society from Wayne State University
Professional Society Memberships
- International Association of Orthodontics
What do you attribute your success to?
- caring for patients, improving quality of life and self-esteem while impacting a patients smile.
Hobbies / Sports
- Biking, family, swimming and running
Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.'s Practice location
Canton, MI 48187Get Direction
CANTON, MI 48187Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 Twelve Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S.3515 Fort Street Lincoln Park Michigan 48146
- Dr. Rami Essak DMD24100 drake road farmington hills MI 48335
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.42000 6 Mile Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. Nida Alshaikh DDS714 Patricia Pl Dr Westland Michigan 48185
- Dr. Nehal Ali D.D.S.28541 Ford Rd Garden City MI 48135