Sobia Yaqub, MD, is an internist working at Trihealth Women center, Kenwood, Cincinnati, Ohio and is also affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital and Good Sam hospital. With over 18 years of experience, she specializes in Internal medicine. Educated at Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Dr. Yaqub completed an internship and residency with Marshall Health. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a professional member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians.
Education and Training
MD at Fatima Jinnah Medical University
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top doctor in cincinatti 2016 Leading physicians of the world
- Woman of the Year pride of performance award 2016 Safeer-e-Pakistan. GEO television network
- Marshall University.
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Calligraphy for charity
- Reinvent yourself reclaim your life
- Marshall University.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Multiple abstracts and publications in Muliple journals including Cancer Investigation,Blood,Journal of cardiac failure and CHEST.
What do you attribute your success to?
Determination and perseverance.
Calligraphy For Charity.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Orlando, Florida.
Hobbies / Sports
- Oil and Acrylic Painting, Calligraphy, Auctioning Art Work for Charities
Favorite professional publications
- Cancer Investigation.
Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinatti, Oh 45236Get Direction
WHEELERSBURG, OH 45694Get Direction
Huntington, WV 25701Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yaqub
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Dr. Harry Maurice Davin M.D.3145 Hamilton Mason Road Hamilton Ohio 45011
- Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.4777 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- C. Keith Melvin3131 Harvey Ave Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Evelyn V. Hess231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267
- Dr. Kent Robinson MD3131 Harvey Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229