Sobia Yaqub, MD, is an internist working at Trihealth Women center, Kenwood, Cincinnati, Ohio and is also affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital and Good Sam hospital. With over 18 years of experience, she specializes in Internal medicine. Educated at Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Dr. Yaqub completed an internship and residency with Marshall Health. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a professional member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians.
Education and Training
MD at Fatima Jinnah Medical University
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top doctor in cincinatti2016Leading physicians of the world
- Woman of the Year pride of performance award2016Safeer-e-Pakistan. GEO television network
- Marshall University.
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Calligraphy for charity
- Reinvent yourself reclaim your life
- Marshall University.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Multiple abstracts and publications in Muliple journals including Cancer Investigation,Blood,Journal of cardiac failure and CHEST.
What do you attribute your success to?
Determination and perseverance.
Calligraphy For Charity.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Orlando, Florida.
Hobbies / Sports
- Oil and Acrylic Painting, Calligraphy, Auctioning Art Work for Charities
Favorite professional publications
- Cancer Investigation.
- Bethesda North Hospital
Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinatti, Oh 45236Get Direction
WHEELERSBURG, OH 45694Get Direction
Huntington, WV 25701Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yaqub
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Dr. Harry Maurice Davin M.D.3145 Hamilton Mason Road Hamilton Ohio 45011
- Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.4777 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- C. Keith Melvin3131 Harvey Ave Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Evelyn V. Hess231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267
- Dr. Kent Robinson MD3131 Harvey Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229