Dr. Brian Leung is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Orange City, Florida. Dr. Leung specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Leung tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
MD at the University of Nebraska
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery- Hand and Upper Extremities
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Precepts Residents -
- Orthopedic Surgery, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Hand and Upper Extremities, University of Florida
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
I attribute my success to hard work, having a passion for orthopaedics and making people healthier. It is also crucial to have a commited team that works with me that have the same commitment that I have towards my patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Enjoys Spending Time With His Wife and 4 kids,Traveling, Basketball, Tennis
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, Journal of Hand Surgery
- Florida Hospital
- Aetna Advantage Dental
- Aetna Affordable Health Choices limited benefits insurance plan
- Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna Choice POS (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Dental PPO/PDN
- Aetna Golden Choice Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Golden Medicare Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund HMO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Aetna Select
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Managed Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access POS II
- Aetna HealthFund Open Choice PPO
- Aetna Medicare Open (Private Fee-for-Service)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO/Open Access HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Select (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Special Needs
- Aetna Open Access Elect Choice (EPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice (POS)
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Value Network HMO
- Aetna Vision
- Aetna Whole Health - Banner Health OAMC
- Aetna Whole Health - MW Comm. Health Solutions
- Aetna Whole Health- Banner Health Network HMO
- Aetna Workers' Comp Access
- Aexcel Aetna Select
- Aexcel Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Choice POS II
- Aexcel Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel PPO
- Aexcel PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus PPO
- Aexcel Plus PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Affordable Health Choices
- Behavioral Healthcare Program
- Better Health
- Better Health Kids Pennsylvania
- Elect Choice (EPO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- HCA Smart Care Base (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Plus (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Select
- HCA Smart Care Value (PPO)
- HCA Well Care (Level 3)
- HCA Well Care (Levels 1 & 2)
- HMO (Open Access)
- HMO Deductible Plan
- HMO Deductible Plan (CA members only)
- Healthy New York HMO
- Illinois Community Network
- Illinois Managed Choice Network
- LM Healthworks
- MCOA 7500
- Managed Choice (POS)
- Managed Choice Open Access
- Managed Choice Open Access HDHP
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 1500
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 5000
- Medicare Plan (HMO / Open Access HMO)
- Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Medicare Rx Premier (PDP)
- NYC Community Plan
- National Advantage Program
- New York Certified PPO (Workers' Comp)
- New York Recommendation of Care PPO (Workers' Comp)
- North Shore LIJ Employee Health Plan (CIIPA)
- Open Access Aetna Select
- Open Choice (PPO)
- PCP Referral Plan (TX only)
- Preventative and Hospital Care 3000
- Quality Point-of-Service (QPOS)
- Savings Plus of Arizona
- Savings Plus of Chicago, IL
- Savings Plus of Florida (Brevard and Tampa)
- Savings Plus of Lake County, OH
- Savings Plus of Oklahoma
- Savings Plus of Texas
- Signature Administrators
- Student Health Plans
- Texas CHIP
- Texas STAR (Medicaid)
- Texas Voluntary/Informal (Workers' Comp)
- Traditional Choice Indemnity
- Vitalidad Mexico con Aetna
- Vitalidad Plus California con Aetna
- Volunteer Plan
- AvMed Choice
- AvMed Easy
- AvMed Elite
- AvMed HSA-Qualified
- AvMed Medicare HMO
- AvMed Open Access
- AvMed Open Access POS
- AvMed Plus
- AvMed Value
- Classic POS
- Federal Employee
- Individual Health Network
- Medicare CHOICE HMO
- Miami-Dade County/Jackson Health System
- National Network Partners/PHCS Network
- Open Access CareSelect
- State of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- Florida Blue - Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida
- Blue Options Hospital Surgical Plus
- BlueMedicare HMO / BlueMedicare Group HMO
- BlueMedicare PPO / BlueMedicare Group PPO
- BlueMedicare Regional PPO
- BlueMedicare Supplement
- BlueOptions Health & Dental - Health
- BlueSelect Hospital Surgical Plus
- Conversion Opt A, B, & C
- Conversion Opt I, II, III, IV, V
- Cover Florida
- Dimension III & IV
- Direct PPC
- Health Kids BlueCare
- Healthy Kids BlueOptions
- Miami Dade Blue
- MyBasic BlueSelect Network
- MyBasic NetworkBlue
- Temporary Insurance Protection
- Golden Rule
- Humana Health
- Autograph Share 80 Plus Rx
- Autograph Total HSA
- Autograph Total Plus Rx/HSA
- COT National POS - Open Access
- Choice POS
- Condell Custom PPO
- Contact Behavioral Health
- Copay 70%
- Copay 80%
- DaimlerChrysler Network
- Dell National EPO
- EPO PPO Open Access
- Enhanced (PDP)
- Enhanced Copay
- Enhanced HSA
- Exam Plus (VCP)
- EyeMed Advantage
- EyeMed Focus
- EyeMed Optimum
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- GE Health Care Preferred
- Group Medicare HMO
- Group Medicare PPO
- HMO IPA
- HMO Premier
- HMO Select
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- HealthCare Partners
- High Deductible Health Plan
- Hospira Premier HMO Illinois
- Humana Behavioral Health
- Humana Cares
- Humana Classic
- Humana Enhanced PDP
- Humana Family (Florida Medicaid)
- Humana Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana Gold Plus HMO (Medicare)
- Humana Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan A
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan B
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan C
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan L
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Humana Preferred Kroger Lou
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Advantage Plan
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement A
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement High Deductible F
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Humana Walmart-Preferred Rx Plan PDP
- Humana/ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana/ChoiceCare+ Network PPO
- HumanaChoice (PPO)
- HumanaChoicePPO (Medicare PPO)
- HumanaOnce HSA
- HumanaOne Copay
- HumanaOne Enhanced
- HumanaOne Enhanced Copay
- HumanaOne Enhanced HSA
- HumanaOne Value
- HumanaPreferred POS-OpenAccess
- Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Medicare Supplement Plan B
- Medicare Supplement Plan C
- Mental Health (MHNet)
- Monogram Total Plus Rx
- National EPO
- National HMO
- National POS - Open Access
- National POS - Open Access Plus
- National POS - OpenAccess
- National POS - OpenAccess Plus
- P&G National POS
- Personal Care Account (PCA)
- Personal Care Account PPO
- Point of Service
- Portrait Share 80 Plus Rx Unlimited
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- RHS Provider Network
- Saint Joseph Hospital NPOS
- St Vincents Health System
- US Bank
- UT HMO
- Value 100%
- Vision Care Plan (VCP)
- Walmart-Preferred Rx Plan (PDP)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
Dr. Brian C. Leung, MD, FAAOS's Practice location
Orange City, Florida 32763 Get Direction
Gainesville, FL 32607 Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32825 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brian C. Leung, MD, FAAOS | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brian C. Leung, MD, FAAOS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leung
Dr Leung is very empathetic, takes time to explain everything, and really listens to problems, I highly recommend him.
Very efficient and knowleable
100 percent better
Amazing staff. Staff always there for any questions I had. They welcomed me very plesantly. Will recommend always. You all are GREAT!
He's the best! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Excellent care and wonderful staff.
Excellent doctor will definitely use again if needed.. Both surgeries were great and heals nicely.
Very great doctor
Very pleased with the results of surgery very good
Amazing Doctor and staff!
Everything was perfect!!!
Excellent experience and care
The entire office staff are very welcoming and professional. They make you feel as your problem is their own and are there to make you as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this office and Doctor for any special needs you feel you need the best on.
Excellent care. Great communication and dialogue. Spent as much time as needed to ensure great care. Thank you.
Dr. Leung and the entire staff at Central Florida Bone & Joint Institute are skilled, professional, courteous, friendly and caring. My surgery, follow up, and rehab went perfectly. Moving forward I will continue to use them for all of my orthopedic needs.
A super good doctor who took on a case we understand not every orthopedic could do. A caring bedside manner and most importantly he truly listened to the patients concerns and followed up. Top notch staff who are efficient and care just as much and all only a phone call away! Cannot be more thankful for Dr Leung's sharing of his gift.
Words cannot describe the excellence taken by Dr. Leung; he is definitely an asset to many! The patients he has in listening to your concerns all the way to professionally answering them; meanwhile displaying very caring emotions along with being as straight forward as possible in a nurturing way. I had a few horrible experiences with the same problem in which he was so quick to find the solution. Dr. Leungs team at Fish Memorial Hospital is beyond superb! I cannot simply thank Dr. Leung enough or ever express how important it is to know or experience such quality care!! I sincerely thank you and would recommend you to everyone I know and believe me if I ever need your services again; I will return!!
Right knee pain. Received cortisone shot 6 weeks ago. Doing great. Discussed options for future work.
Dr. Leung is a great doctor with an awesome bedside manner. He has very updated equipment and his office staff is the friendliest I have met. Highly recommend Central Florida Bone and Joint Institute to anyone needing an orthopedic doctor! They offer urgent care as well.
Love Dr. Leung! He is very good with his attitude and professionalism. He listens and explains in a way you understand. Recommend him and his lovely efficient staff!
Dr. Leung is the best!!!! Good listener and extremely caring. I would recommend him highly.
I had a great experience. They took great care of me. I had surgery on my hands and wrist to fix a carpal tunnel issue and two weeks later I am almost completely heal and feeling 100% better then I had before.m
I was very pleased with the outcome and the entire process.
Fantastic! He definitely knows what he's doing and a very nice Doctor.
Good surgeon. Good bedside manner. Will recomend him.
Dr Leung is wonderful! The best doctor I have ever had.
Wonderful experience. Extremely professional kind and caring. And great staff.
Dr Leung was excellent. Would refer to family and friends.
Wonderful Doctor! Confident and takes time to explain everything to patients. Miracle worker! I would highly recommend him to anyone.
A rare experience! Aside from being a great doctor dr Leung actually genuinely cares about his patients.
Waiting just alittle long but excellent Dr and Jeremy, Staff wonderful kind caring would recomend!!AMy,Cecelia great!!üòåüòç
- Edward l
Most awesome Doctor, he really listened to me,and understood my needs. I am so happy I was referred to Dr.Brian Laung!
Outstanding surgeon, highly recommend.
Excellent, glad to have a doctor that cares in my area again that takes my insurance
Great doctor, will recommend!
Great experience start to finish. Easy to talk with and explains, in detail, options and recommendations.
Everything has been handled very professionally. Very pleased.
Terrific Doctor. Outstanding and would recommend to my family and friends.
Genteel kind and all around great surgeon.
Everything was excellent. Results were excellent and pain free. Very satisfied.
I like his professionalism and very particular personality. Very knowledgable. Great experience.
Dr. Leung is an excellent doctor and pays attention to every detail. He's leaves no question unanswered. My surgery went perfectly and the staff is wonderful. I feel great and am in far less pain than I ever imagined.
Outstanding in his field!!! Great personality and caring. Did a great job on my knee.
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Surgery has corrected my nerve problem. I have healed very, very quickly. No scar visible. Just small area that hurts if hit hard. Staff have been wonderful. It has been a pleasant experience. Thank you.
I am very satisfied with the services Dr. Leung give to me, I recommend as a Dr. For the persons who need a Orthopedic physician.
Very happy with the medicine attention and recommendation for correcting my hand.
Love the office atmosphere, the Doctor is warm.easy to talk to.the procedure went smoothly.
Excellent service. I'm happy to have a fingernail that will grow back. I like dr Leung and he did a fantastic job. Thanks so very much. Dawn
Atmosphere, staff,promptness,efficiency,doctor all exceeded my hopes and were most pleasant about everything and very professional!
Best doctor I have ever had. Makes you feel like he really cares about you. Recommend him highly.
Best doctor I have ever had. Makes you feel like he really cares about you. Recommend him highly.
Awesome as always!
Awesome as always!
Exceptional care and service has been provided by both the Dr and staff. Highly recommend them!
Great doc! Spent as much time as I needed with him when we met face to face. Can't say that about many surgeons! He did a great job on my shoulder and just cleared me to play basketball again!
Dr Leung is a great doctor. Went to see him after a couple of bad visit from two other doctors. I was scared, but he was awsome. Listen to what happen and took x-rays and made we few comfortable.
Phenomenal staff and Doctor. Highly recommend.
Very explanatory of what's happening. Helpful to uncover pain issues.
Dr Leung talks in terms that the layman can understand. Provides great information not steeped in Attorney jargon. Would recommend!
The office staff and Doctor are amazing!!! There aren't enough stars for the rating I would give
Fantastic Dr. Leung listens and has great bed side manner. The patient comes first with him. Thank you for everything
Thumbs up. Great doctor and very knowledgable.
Wonderful and accomadating
I'm very satisfied with dr leungs treatment and glad he is here to stay.
Did my surgery and I'm feeling great! Very attentive and explains everything in detail.
Nice and friendly
Great staff!! Attentive, professional Doctor
Thank you to Dr. Leung for treating my broken arm. My doctor sent me here instead of going to the emergency room and I couldn't be happier. I was there less than 45 minutes and left with a cast on and in no pain. What a great office.
Dr. Leung is fantastic! He took the time to actually talk to me and understand my knee problem. I had surgery last month and am doing great. Thank you!
I am absolutely please with the professionalism dr Leung shows to his patients. I would recommend him to everyone.
Dr Leung is awesome
Dr. Leung is a wonderful person and Doctor. He takes the time to really listen and understand me.
The best doctor I have EVER come across. I would recommend him to anyone!
Very personable, knowledgeable. Came highly recommended. Glad I selected him+ Show More
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Stephen R Goll MD 766 North Sun Drive Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Tamara A Topoleski MD 766 North Sun Drive Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Stephen M Reed MD 1337 International Pkwy S Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Thomas J Brodrick MD 1053 Medical Center Dr Orange City FL 32763
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie MD 740 W Plymouth Ave Deland FL 32720
- Dr. Chetan K Patel MD 26025 Lahser Rd Southfield MI 48033