Dr. David Andrew Yoder, MD
Internist500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. David Yoder is an internist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Yoder specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Yoder provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 2011
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Assistant Professor at Pennsylvania State University -
- American Osteopathic Association Nominated- 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Society of Critical Care Medicine, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Published Article
- Published Oil Painting
What do you attribute your success to?
- Support through his life from family and friends, as well as his personal drive for excellence.
Hobbies / Sports
- Oil Painting
Dr. David Andrew Yoder, MD's Practice location
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Dr. Eissa Hanna M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Janak Vidyarthi M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jennifer A Strow DO500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Subarna Hamid Eisaman M.D., PH.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Scott Runyon M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Zachary Sloan Huston M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033