Dr. Hibret Benjamin is a Dentist practicing in San Francisco, California. Dr. Benjamin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DDS at the University of California
California Dental Board Certified Dentist
Hibret Hailu Benjamin's Expert Contributions
There have been unanswered calls, deleted voicemails, ignored texts, and friendly reminders that never make it out of the envelope. We both know it’s been a while since you visited the dentist. If all our efforts to reconnect with you haven’t convinced you, maybe the following 5 reasons to...
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Instructor at UCSF School of Dentistry -
- Mentoring Award at the University of California, San Francisco
- American Dental Association
- california Dental Association
- San Francisco Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Smiles for Life
- Waves to Wine MS
- UCSF School of Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Francisco Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Treating the patient as a partner in treatment, and providing excellent communication and education to allay fears and provides the best satisfaction and outcomes.
Smiles for Life member of Crown Counsil for the past 10 years
Teaching and speaking
Clinical instructor at UCSF School of Dentistry
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Bicycling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Hibret Hailu Benjamin's Practice location
San Francisco, California 94123Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Hibret Hailu Benjamin | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Hibret Hailu Benjamin's reviewsWrite Review
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Rodney Y. Kim DDS11100 San Pablo Ave El Cerrito California 94530
- Rodica T. Popovici DDS4450 San Pablo Dam Rd El Sobrante CA 94803
- Dr. L Todd Iverson DDS450 Sutter St #2005 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Toni Ambus DDS773 Jenevein Ave San Bruno CA 94066
- Dr. Emily Georgia Gentry D.D.S.220 Montgomery St San Francisco CA 94104