Dr. Dalia Tadros DDS
Dentist7600 Osler Dr Suite 403 Towson Maryland, 21204
Dalia Tadros, DDS, is an established dentist with a private practice in Towson, Maryland. She is pleased to offer beautiful healthy smiles to her neighbors in Towson and the surrounding communities. Dr. Tadros earned her dental degree from Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland School of dentistry. She is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the Maryland State dental Association. She was voted best dentist by the Baltimore Magazine in 2015 and 2016. Committed to lifelong learning, Dr. Tadros completes numerous continuing education courses each year. Extensive training, experience, and passion for dentistry allow her to successfully treat complex and cosmetic cases with beautiful result. Forming a partnership, Dr. Tardos works with you to achieve your optimal dental health, giving you a reason to smile. Dr. Tadros constantly evaluates emerging dental methods and technologies to provide you with the best result in the least invasive manner with emphasis on her patientsâ?? comfort. With two sons of her own, Dr. Tadros loves children. In her spare time she enjoys sports, spending time with her husband and two sons, traveling, reading, and cooking.
Education and Training
Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
University of Maryland School of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Voted Best Dentist by the Baltimore Magazine- 2015 & 2016
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, Maryland State Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her supportive family, genuinely caring for her patients, and being committed to lifelong learning.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking, Reading, Traveling, Spending Time With Her Husband & 2 Sons
Dr. Dalia Tadros DDS's Practice location
Towson, Maryland 21204Get Direction
GWYNN OAK, MD 21207Get Direction
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. William Martin III D.D.S.8417 Bellona Ln Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Joel Danziger DDS7600 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Vy Bao Tran D.D.S7600 OSLER DRIVE TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Gordon Burton Shelton DMD PA7402 York Road Suite Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Jerome Nixon Yeoumans DDS PA7402 York Road Suite Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Lori V Gibbons D.M.D7402 YORK RD TOWSON MD 21204