Dr. Teodora Baylon is a Dentist practicing in Roseville, Minnesota. Dr. Baylon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DDS at the University of Minnesota
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty (Former), Marquette University School of Dentistry -
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, 2009-2011
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- A true caring attitude and good listening skills. She honestly wishes to promote wellness and remove apprehension in her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Folk Dancing, Physical Activity, Weight Training, Family, Running
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of the American Dental Association, Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.'s Practice location
Roseville, Minnesota 55113Get Direction
Milwaukee, WI 53233Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baylon
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Dr. James M. Erlandson DDS2185 Woodlane Drive Woodbury Minnesota 55125
- Dr. Steven R. Hagerman DDS1605 W. Minnehaha Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Kristen Eklund DDS5677 147th St N Hugo Minnesota 55038
- Dr. Charles H. Mendes Other550 Snelling Ave S Saint Paul MN 55116
- Dr. Thomas Jerome Zyvoloski Other11475 Robinson Dr Nw Minneapolis MN 55433