Roggie P.K. Reason, MD is an internist at Trinity Health System in Minot, North Dakota with two years of experience specializing in chronic medical care, preventative care, and internal medicine. Educated at St. George??s University, Dr. Reason completed an internship at Seton Hall University and a residency at Southern Illinois University. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is an active member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians. In addition to assisting patients, Dr. Reason also teaches medical students at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Education and Training
St. George's University
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching Medical Students at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences -
- Best Resident Award
- Southern Illinois University- 2014
- Seton Hall University- 2012
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- He has always been very motivated to achieve the goals that he has set, and his family has always been very encouraging.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Reading Fiction Novels
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Roggie Reason MD's Practice location
Minot, ND 58701Get Direction
, ND 58701Get Direction
MINOT, ND 58701Get Direction
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Roggie Reason MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Roggie Reason MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Dr. Mena M Morgan MD1 Burdick Expy W Minot ND 58701
- Dr. Prabin Lamichhane MD1027 Washington Ave Detroit Lakes MN 56501
- Dr. Bruce S. Pugatch MD400 Burdick Expy E Minot ND 58701
- Rajiv Bartaula MD#1 Burdick Expy W Minot ND 58701
- Disa L.g. Awah DO400 Burdick Expy E Minot ND 58701
- Dr. John E Sheehan MD831 S Broadway Minot ND 58701