Dr. Oscar Luna is a Dentist practicing in Vienna, Virginia. Dr. Luna specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DDS at Higher University of San AndrÃ©s
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Faculty, Higher University of San AndrÃ©s (12 Years) -
- Faculty, University of Maryland School of Dentistry -
- Pediatric Dentistry, University of Southern California
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Northern Virginia Dental Society, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Virginia Dental Association
Articles and Publications
- Article on Ectodermal Dysplasia, Quintessence Journal
What do you attribute your success to?
- A desire to help others to the best of his ability, a love of precision, and communication with others. He has always enjoyed working with children and their families.
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming for Relaxation and Exercise
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Sundas Idrees555 Grove Street Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Russell Phillips DMD1625 K St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Kenneth A. Ingber DMD2021 K St NW Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Mahdieh Emam D.D.S24 Executive Park Ct Germantown MD 20874