Dr. Oscar Luna is a Dentist practicing in Vienna, Virginia. Dr. Luna specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DDS at Higher University of San AndrÃ©s
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Faculty, Higher University of San AndrÃ©s (12 Years) -
- Faculty, University of Maryland School of Dentistry -
- Pediatric Dentistry, University of Southern California
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Northern Virginia Dental Society, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Virginia Dental Association
Articles and Publications
- Article on Ectodermal Dysplasia, Quintessence Journal
What do you attribute your success to?
- A desire to help others to the best of his ability, a love of precision, and communication with others. He has always enjoyed working with children and their families.
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming for Relaxation and Exercise
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Dariusz P. Kot DDS11211 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165
- Maryam Haeri1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Hyacinth M. Brown DDS5480 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815