Sherrylynn Nacario Lee, MD is an internist working for Virtua Health System in Marlton, New Jersey with over 15 years of experience in the field of internal medicine. Dr. Lee was educated at the Cebu Institute of Medicine and completed an internship at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a professional member of the American Medical Association and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
Education and Training
Cebu Institute of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Preceptor -
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center- 2003
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Society of Hospital Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her passion and loving what she does.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Medical Economics
- Virtua Health System
Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD's Practice location
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
Enfield, CT 06082Get Direction
, 08053Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Daniel W. Altman M.D.188 Fries Mill Road Turnersville New Jersey 8012
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.6410 New Jersey Ave. Wildwood Crest New Jersey 8260
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 South Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728