Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD
Internist90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ, 08053
Sherrylynn Nacario Lee, MD is an internist working for Virtua Health System in Marlton, New Jersey with over 15 years of experience in the field of internal medicine. Dr. Lee was educated at the Cebu Institute of Medicine and completed an internship at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a professional member of the American Medical Association and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
Education and Training
Cebu Institute of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Preceptor -
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center- 2003
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Society of Hospital Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her passion and loving what she does.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Medical Economics
Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD's Practice location
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
Enfield, CT 06082Get Direction
, 08053Get Direction
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Daniel W. Altman M.D.141 Ganttown Rd Blackwood NJ 08012
- Dr. Darren Seril M.D., PH.D.111 S 11th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.1405 Chews Landing Rd Clementon NJ 08021
- Dr. Donna Raziano MD MBA1900 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.100 E LANCASTER AVE WYNNEWOOD PA 19096