Sherrylynn Nacario Lee, MD is an internist working for Virtua Health System in Marlton, New Jersey with over 15 years of experience in the field of internal medicine. Dr. Lee was educated at the Cebu Institute of Medicine and completed an internship at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a professional member of the American Medical Association and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
Education and Training
Cebu Institute of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Preceptor -
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center- 2003
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Society of Hospital Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her passion and loving what she does.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Medical Economics
Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD's Practice location
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
Enfield, CT 06082Get Direction
, 08053Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Daniel W. Altman M.D.141 Ganttown Rd Blackwood NJ 08012
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.1405 Chews Landing Rd Clementon NJ 08021
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 S BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.100 E LANCASTER AVE WYNNEWOOD PA 19096
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1303 VETERANS HWY BRISTOL PA 19007