Steven P. Rempas, DDS, is an established dentist working with Wesbter Dental Care in Chicago, Illinois. He graduated from Northwestern University Dental School in 1976 and holds 40 years of experience in his field, specializing in general dentistry and administration. Additionally, Dr. Rempas maintains professional memberships with the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society, and the Chicago Dental Society in order to stay up to date on developments in his field.
Education and Training
DDS at Northwestern University Dental School
Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Giving people what they need and want and treating them properly so they come back.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time at His Home in Hawaii and Collecting Hula Art
Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rempas
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Neal Nealis DDS737 North Michigan Avenue Chicago IL 60611
- Grant W. Sims DDS5503 North Clark Street Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Monika Tyszkowski DDS845 S MAIN ST STE 201 LOMBARD IL 60148
- Dr. Michael C Griffin D.M.D.3710 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. Rosemarie Buen DMD1128 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618