General & Cosmetic Dentistry
President of Student Council / St Joseph University
Founder of first hospital dental center @ Eye & Ear Hospital in Lebanon
Chief editor of Dental News magazine (1994-1998) distributed in the Middle East & North Africa
Director of Residency program/ St Joseph University (1994-2000)
Education and Training
DMD from University of Pennsylvania
DCD from St Joseph University
BS Biology/Chemistry fromF AUB
NERB / NorthEast Regional Board
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Taught in Lebanon from 1994-2000 -
- Nominated as America's Top Dentist, Consumers Research Council of America, 2005-Present
- University of Pennsylvania
- General Dentistry
- University of Saint Joseph, 1982-1987
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Patience and perseverance.
Hobbies / Sports
- Listening to and Playing Music (Piano), Tennis
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association, Dentistry Today,Compendium
Dr. Nicolas A. Kfouri D.M.D.'s Practice location
Manchester, MD 21102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nicolas A. Kfouri D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nicolas A. Kfouri D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kfouri
I love dr Kfouri and staff! Never have to wait, great care!!
Dr Kfouri and staff are wonderful and very caring
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.10153 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Voshaun C. Wilkerson D.D.S.603 Nursery Rd Westminster MD 21157
- Dr. Cheryl C Reynolds DDS10019 Reisterstown Rd Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Edward S Lazer D.D.S.5 Park Center Ct Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Stuart Mitchell Brown DDS10995 Owings Mills Blvd Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Anthony Narlis D.D.S.913 Ridgebrook Rd Sparks Glencoe MD 21152