Dr. Javier Banchs, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include cardiovascular disease and he currently treats patients in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Dr. Banchs graduated with a ...
Education and Training
MD at Central University of Venezuela
Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas MD
University of Central Venezuela / Luis Razetti School of Medicine 1997
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Javier E. Banchs M.D.'s Expert Contributions
The best treatment for AVRT is a catheter ablation procedure. if your child has Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome you will also want to know how fast the abnormal connection can conduct and if it is a fast conducting one it will be best to blame it. That being said, for patients who don't want to have an ablation procedure, beta blockers, digoxin or anti-arrhythmics like flecainide are an option. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Public Speaking -
- Director of Clinical Research Electrophysiology, Pennsylvania State University, 2007-2014 -
- Albert Einstein Coll Med
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1999-2002
- Cardiology, University of Louisville, 2002-2005; Electrophysiology, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, 2005-2007
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Inspiration from his mentors, hard work and support of his family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Running, Biking, Reading
Javier E. Banchs M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Javier E. Banchs M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Javier E. Banchs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Banchs
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- When Should You See a Heart Surgeon?
What Does a Heart Surgeon Do?A heart surgeon or cardiovascular surgeon is known for operating on the heart as well as the blood vessels for repairing any damage that has been caused to the heart. This could be due to any kind of disorder or disease of the cardiovascular system. Most of the time, the...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- Howard J. Eisen MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Zachary Sloan Huston M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Erica Penny-peterson M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- John P Boehmer MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- David M Leaman MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Eric D Popjes MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033