Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.
Family PractitionerUnited States Army R Gig Harbor WA, 98335
Dr. Amanda Cuda is a family practitioner practicing in Gig Harbor, WA. Dr. Cuda specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cuda possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
MD at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences; Master in Public Health at University of Washington
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 2003
American Board of Family Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking for the Army Reserve -
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- Faculty Development, Madigan Army Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Published Several Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her faith, her husband, the US Army and her parents.
Hobbies / Sports
- Her 4 Kids
Favorite professional publications
- AAFP Family Medicine Journals, The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, The Journal of Family Practice
Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.'s Practice location
Gig Harbor, WA 98335Get Direction
GIG HARBOR, WA 98335Get Direction
Tacoma, WA 98431Get Direction
Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cuda
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Phosphoric Acid
What is phosphoric acid?Phosphoric acid is a mineral acid. This means it is an inorganic type of acid. These are derived from one or more inorganic compounds. In the case of phosphoric acid, they are derived from inorganic phosphate rocks. Acid of higher purity can also be made, by using white...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Dr. Jeffrey J Harrison DO6401 Kimball Dr Gig Harbor WA 98335
- Dr. Rachelle J. Guinto MD4700 Point Fosdick Dr Nw Gig Harbor WA 98335
- Dr. Dennis L Quiring MD6401 Kimball Dr Gig Harbor WA 98335
- Dr. James M Baker MD6401 Kimball Dr Gig Harbor WA 98335
- Dr. Mark Farabee Craddock M.D.4700 Point Fosdick Dr Nw Gig Harbor WA 98335
- Dr. Dennis J Galvon M.D.4423 POINT FOSDICK NWDR 212 GIG HARBOR WA 98335