Patricia D. Crawley, MD is a cardiologist working for Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas, Inc. in Wichita, Kansas, and is also affiliated with Kansas Heart Hospital, Via Christi Hospital St. Francis, and Wesley Medical Center. She has two years of experience specializing in interventional cardiology. Educated at the University of Kansas, where she also did her internship, Dr. Crawley went on to complete fellowships at the University of Tennessee and SUNY Downstate Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is an active member of the American College of Cardiology.
Education and Training
MD at The University of Kansas
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- University of Kansas, 2010
- Cardiology, The University of Tennessee, 2013; Interventional Cardiology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 2016
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Cardiology
Articles and Publications
- Published during fellowship in Texas Heart Journal
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love of her patients and working with people.
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Bowling
Patricia D. Crawley MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67226Get Direction
HAYS, KS 67601Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Patricia D. Crawley MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Patricia D. Crawley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crawley
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Assem Z Farhat MD551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Ravi K Bajaj MD551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Abid K. Mallick MD929 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Wassim Shaheen M.D.551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Roger C Bond MD551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Daniel Ryan Alvarez DO1144 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214