Wendell D. Lawrence, DDS is a dentist at Oakdent Smiles in Southfield, Michigan with over 37 years of experience specializing in preventative, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. Dr. Lawrence was educated at Howard University College of Dentistry and completed his internship at Columbia University. To stay current in his field, he maintains professional memberships in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, American Academy for Oral Systemic Health, and the Wolverine Dental Society.
Education and Training
DDS at Howard University College of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Cosmetic Dentistry at Columbia University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, American Academy for Oral Systemic Health, Wolverine Dental Society
Hobbies / Sports
- Camping, Hiking, Bicycling, Traveling
Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.'s Practice location
Southfield, MI 48034Get Direction
SOUTHFIELD, MI 48034Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Russell A Sassack DDS43771 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights MI 48314
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.1325 North Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187
- Frederick Roy Bonds DDS1231 N Mission St Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S.3515 Fort Street Lincoln Park Michigan 48146
- Dr. Rami Essak DMD24100 drake road farmington hills MI 48335