Dr. Kedy Jao is a Board Certified Family Medicine Doctor serving the Brea area for more than 25 years. Dr. Jao is experienced in Anti-Aging Medicine and Regenerative Medicine. She is also a professional ...
Education and Training
DO at Ohio University
Cal State Long Beach B.S. 1979
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine D.O. 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Regular Speaker, Community Forum -
- Physician Recognition Award, American Medical Association, 2016
- Anti-aging Medicine / Regenerative Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Stem Cell Micro Needling
- Laser Treatments
- Blue Light Acne Therapy
- Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
- Autologous Fat Transfer
- Laser Hair Removal
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Irc Hemorrhoid Treatment
- C02 Laser
- Stem Cell Arthritis Treatment
- Health Information
- Weight Management
- Pediatric Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear Testing
- Board Certified American Board of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Professional Member The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Professional Member American Women Medical Association
- Professional Member The American Osteopathic Association
- Professional Member The American Medical Association
- Professional Member The Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center Family Medicine
- Anti-Aging Academy for Regenerative Medicine, Grand View Health
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine, Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons of California
What do you attribute your success to?
- A focus on preventive care for the baby boomer generation and holistic orientation overall for all of her patients. She listens and really gets to know her patients as they become friends. She strives to maintain the highest competency for herself and her staff, giving her patients the best and most proven treatments available.
Hobbies / Sports
- Western, Freestyle and Asian Flower Arranging
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, The Journal of Family Practice
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital Whittier
Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.'s Practice location
La Mirada, California 90638Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jao
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD266 S Harvard Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Anna C Liu D.O.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Ryan Tran MD2704 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128