Dr. Gary V. Walton DDS
Dentist9002 N Meridian St Suite 206 Indianapolis Indiana, 46260
Gary V. Walton, DDS, is an established dentist with a private practice in Indianapolis, Indiana. Repeatedly recognized by his peers in Indianapolis Monthly as one of Indianaâ??s Top Dentists, Dr. Walton specializes as a cosmetic dentist and maintains a mercury-free dental practice. Dr. Walton brings over 30 years of experience and continuing education to his dental practice. He received his doctorate of dental surgery in 1980 at Indiana University School of Dentistry and trained with Pete Dawson and Larry Rosenthal in NYC. He maintains active professional society memberships with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, the Indiana Dental Association, and the American Dental Association.
Education and Training
DDS at Indiana University School of Dentistry
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Ball State University, 1977
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, Indiana Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Taking care of his patients and treating them the way he would want to be treated.
- Volunteers at the Neighborhood
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing, Golfing, Volunteering
Favorite professional publications
- Dentistry Today, Journal of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Gary V. Walton DDS's Practice location
Indianapolis, Indiana 46260Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46260Get Direction
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Todd W. Walters D.D.S.4727 Lisborn Dr Carmel Indiana 46033
- Rawan Tannous D.D.S.3965 W. 106 St. Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Adrienne Rupright DDS986 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis IN 46229
- Lauren Metzger9602 E Washington St Indianapolis IN 46229
- Mariquita M. Palanca-Beveridge DDS8280 Michigan Rd Indianapolis Indiana 46268
- Dr. Mary Snyder Other70 E 91st St Indianapolis IN 46240