Gary V. Walton, DDS, is an established dentist with a private practice in Indianapolis, Indiana. Repeatedly recognized by his peers in Indianapolis Monthly as one of Indiana??s Top Dentists, Dr. Walton specializes as a cosmetic dentist and maintains a mercury-free dental practice. Dr. Walton brings over 30 years of experience and continuing education to his dental practice. He received his doctorate of dental surgery in 1980 at Indiana University School of Dentistry and trained with Pete Dawson and Larry Rosenthal in NYC. He maintains active professional society memberships with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, the Indiana Dental Association, and the American Dental Association.
Education and Training
DDS at Indiana University School of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Extensive continued education with Pete Dawson and Larry Rosenthal in NYC.
- Ball State University, 1977
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, Indiana Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Taking care of his patients and treating them the way he would want to be treated.
- Volunteers at the Neighborhood
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing, Golfing, Volunteering
Favorite professional publications
- Dentistry Today, Journal of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Gary V. Walton DDS's Practice location
Indianapolis, Indiana 46260Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46260Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gary V. Walton DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gary V. Walton DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Todd W. Walters D.D.S.4727 Lisborn Dr Carmel Indiana 46033
- Dr. Adrienne Rupright DDS986 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis IN 46229
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Mariquita M. Palanca-Beveridge DDS8280 Michigan Rd Indianapolis Indiana 46268
- Dr. Sara Naderi DDS55 Brendon Way Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Melissa Anne McHenry DDS,MSD55 Brendon Way Zionsville Indiana 46077