Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.
Pediatrician6221 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 215 Los Angeles California, 90048
Dr. Cigal Shaham is a pediatrician practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Shaham is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shaham diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shaham can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
American Board of Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dean's Award
- Maria Ferrari Award
Professional Society Memberships
- Los Angeles Pediatric Society, American Academy of Pediatrics, Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90048Get Direction
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Rohith Mohan MD8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Yussef Sakhai6360 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Ryan H. Kotton M.D.8635 W 3RD ST LOS ANGELES CA 90048
- Dr. Kim Van Le MD8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Jenna Roberts MD8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Amy K Weimer M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048