Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.
Pediatrician6221 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 215 Los Angeles California, 90048
Dr. Cigal Shaham is a pediatrician practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Shaham is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shaham diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shaham can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
American Board of Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dean's Award
- Maria Ferrari Award
Professional Society Memberships
- Los Angeles Pediatric Society, American Academy of Pediatrics, Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90048Get Direction
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Yussef Sakhai6360 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Ryan H. Kotton M.D.8635 W 3RD ST LOS ANGELES CA 90048
- Dr. Amy K Weimer M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Kim Van Le MD8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Tanya Kumaria M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Jenna Roberts MD8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048