Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.
Pediatrician6221 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 215 Los Angeles California, 90048
Dr. Cigal Shaham is a pediatrician practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Shaham is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shaham diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shaham can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
American Board of Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dean's Award
- Maria Ferrari Award
Professional Society Memberships
- Los Angeles Pediatric Society, American Academy of Pediatrics, Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90048Get Direction
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 N Garfield Ave Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. Meada Pakour M.D.3671 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90020
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD13652 CANTARA ST PANORAMA CITY CA 91402