Dr. Rami Essak is a Dentist practicing in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Essak specializes in:-Veneers/Cosmetic Makeovers,-Botox,-Implants,-Root canals, -Sleep apnea,Dr. Rami's philosophy of dentistry follows:-Preventing, -Diagnosing,-Treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health For the whole family.He is considered one of the top dentists in the country. He is the attending dentist at Botsford Hospital and sees many of the doctors and patients at the hospital.
Education and Training
University of Detroit Mercy Biology 2011
Temple Dental School D.M.D 2015
VA Pittsburgh Advanced General Dentistry Certificate in Advanced Dentistry 2016
American Board of Oral Implantology
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's Expert Contributions
It truly depends on an X-ray and exam. The severity of the fracture will be determined and then treatment is planned. Could be as simple as a regular filling or possibly something else READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Founder of the STOMO Group at Temple University -
- Top Restorative Student at Temple University
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- His mentors Dr. David Donetelli and Dr. Robert Faulkner, as well as all of the connections he's made throughout the years.
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Prosthodontics
- Botsford Hospital ( Farmington Hills, MI )
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rami Essak DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Essak
Dr. Rami has done a lot of extra training and it shows. He is personable at the chair and actually cares about each patient. He will stay after come early and adjust his normal life for his patients when needed. He made me feel like I was in the very best hands and I was confident in my smile after the work was completed, He is straight forward and there were no surprises with my treatment or the finances. His office team will take care of you like family. They have another office off rochester rd in troy which was nice too since they are open every other sat in farm hills and every saturday in troy!
He is always so kind to all of his patients. He is very attentive and takes the time to explain what he is going to be doing before he does it. It makes me feel very comfortable. He is the first dentist I have ever been able to actually relax around. Highly recommended!!!
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.1325 North Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 Twelve Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S.3515 Fort Street Lincoln Park Michigan 48146
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.42000 6 Mile Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. James E. LoCascio DDS2950 East Highland Road Highland Charter Township Michigan 48356