Dr. Rami Essak is a Dentist practicing in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Essak specializes in:-Veneers/Cosmetic Makeovers,-Botox,-Implants,-Root canals, -Sleep apnea,Dr. Rami's philosophy of dentistry follows:-Preventing, -Diagnosing,-Treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health For the whole family.He is considered one of the top dentists in the country. He is the attending dentist at Botsford Hospital and sees many of the doctors and patients at the hospital.
Education and Training
University of Detroit Mercy Biology 2011
Temple Dental School D.M.D 2015
VA Pittsburgh Advanced General Dentistry Certificate in Advanced Dentistry 2016
American Board of Oral Implantology
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's Expert Contributions
It truly depends on an X-ray and exam. The severity of the fracture will be determined and then treatment is planned. Could be as simple as a regular filling or possibly something else READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Founder of the STOMO Group at Temple University -
- Top Restorative Student at Temple University
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- His mentors Dr. David Donetelli and Dr. Robert Faulkner, as well as all of the connections he's made throughout the years.
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Prosthodontics
- Botsford Hospital ( Farmington Hills, MI )
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rami Essak DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Essak
He is always so kind to all of his patients. He is very attentive and takes the time to explain what he is going to be doing before he does it. It makes me feel very comfortable. He is the first dentist I have ever been able to actually relax around. Highly recommended!!!
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S. 1325 North Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S. 25865 Twelve Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Delitha Taylor DDS 28050 Ford Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Alvin Yousif Daboul DDS 3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S. 3515 Fort Street Lincoln Park Michigan 48146
- Dr. Nezih Jajou Bachuri DMS 41069 Dequindre Road Troy Michigan 48085