Dr. Rami Essak is a Dentist practicing in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Essak specializes in: -Veneers/Cosmetic Makeovers, -Botox, -Implants, -Root canals, -Sleep apnea, Dr. Rami's philosophy of dentistry follows: -Preventing, -Diagnosing, -Treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health For the whole family. He is considered one of the top dentists in the country. He is the attending dentist at Botsford Hospital and sees many of the doctors and patients at the hospital.
Education and Training
University of Detroit Mercy Biology 2011
Temple Dental School D.M.D 2015
VA Pittsburgh Advanced General Dentistry Certificate in Advanced Dentistry 2016
American Board of Oral Implantology
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's Expert Contributions
It truly depends on an X-ray and exam. The severity of the fracture will be determined and then treatment is planned. Could be as simple as a regular filling or possibly something else READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Founder of the STOMO Group at Temple University -
- Top Restorative Student at Temple University
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- His mentors Dr. David Donetelli and Dr. Robert Faulkner, as well as all of the connections he's made throughout the years.
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Prosthodontics
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rami Essak DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rami Essak DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Essak
Dr. Rami has done a lot of extra training and it shows. He is personable at the chair and actually cares about each patient. He will stay after come early and adjust his normal life for his patients when needed. He made me feel like I was in the very best hands and I was confident in my smile after the work was completed, He is straight forward and there were no surprises with my treatment or the finances. His office team will take care of you like family. They have another office off rochester rd in troy which was nice too since they are open every other sat in farm hills and every saturday in troy!
He is always so kind to all of his patients. He is very attentive and takes the time to explain what he is going to be doing before he does it. It makes me feel very comfortable. He is the first dentist I have ever been able to actually relax around. Highly recommended!!!
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.5645 N SHELDON RD CANTON MI 48187
- Dr. Katharine A. Murphy-Brown DMD6177 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield Township MI 48322
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 W 12 MILE RD SOUTHFIELD MI 48034
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S.3515 FORT ST LINCOLN PARK MI 48146
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.23595 Novi Rd Novi MI 48375