Irma Estacio Maravilla, MD, FAAFP, is a family practitioner with Presence Saint Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. She received her medical degree at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery and trained at Grant Hospital and Lincoln Park Hospital. Dr. Maravilla is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, and is a fellow of the American Academy of family Physicians.
Education and Training
MD at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D.'s Expert Contributions
- Bentley Insurance Group Recognition
- Grant Hosp Of Chicago, General Surgery; Grant Hosp Of Chicago, General Practice
- Grant Hospital
- Grant Hospital â?? Lincoln Park Hospital
- Grant Hospital ?? Lincoln Park Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being caring and providing comprehensive medical care for her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Family
Favorite professional publications
- American Family Physician
Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60646Get Direction
Chicago, Illinois 60646Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60634Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maravilla
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Samantha Starrett Robinson M.D.2050 Pfingsten Rd Glenview IL 60026
- Dr. Audisho Khoshaba M.D.241 Professional Building Golf Mill Center Niles Il 60714
- Dr. Crystal A Peoples MD6545 W ARCHER AVE CHICAGO IL 60638
- Dr. Beatrisa Paz-averbuch MD4860 W. OAKTON STR. SKOKIE IL 60077
- Dr. James P Clancy MD2306 W. Touhy Avenue Chicago IL 60645
- Dr. Kimberly M Gray-white M.D.1701 W Monterey Ave Chicago IL 60643