Irma Estacio Maravilla, MD, FAAFP, is a family practitioner with Presence Saint Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. She received her medical degree at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery and trained at Grant Hospital and Lincoln Park Hospital. Dr. Maravilla is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, and is a fellow of the American Academy of family Physicians.
Education and Training
MD at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D.'s Expert Contributions
- Bentley Insurance Group Recognition
- Grant Hosp Of Chicago, General Surgery; Grant Hosp Of Chicago, General Practice
- Grant Hospital
- Grant Hospital â?? Lincoln Park Hospital
- Grant Hospital ?? Lincoln Park Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being caring and providing comprehensive medical care for her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Family
Favorite professional publications
- American Family Physician
- Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
- Presence Health Partners
Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60646Get Direction
Chicago, Illinois 60646Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60634Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maravilla
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Samantha Starrett Robinson M.D.1162 Maple Ave Mundelein IL 60060
- Dr. Audisho Khoshaba M.D.2653 W Peterson Ave Chicago IL 60659
- Dr. Crystal A Peoples MD6300 Roosevelt Rd Oak Park IL 60304
- Dr. Beatrisa Paz-averbuch MD1435 Crowe Ave Deerfield IL 60015
- Dr. Kimberly M Gray-white M.D.1701 W Monterey Ave Chicago IL 60643
- Dr. James P Clancy MD2306 W. Touhy Avenue Chicago IL 60645