Dr. Robert Katz is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Katz specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Katz can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Katz can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1986
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Teaching -
- Associate Clinical Professor -
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Cedar Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being dedicated to quality patient care and listening to his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal
Dr. Robert F. Katz M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert F. Katz M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert F. Katz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katz
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD500 E. Olive Ave. Burbank CA 91510
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Ms. Connie Chein MD9242 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Hal Danzer M.D.450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.2601 W ALAMEDA AVE BURBANK CA 91505